Here’s a snapshot of the Luxury Housing Market for single-family homes in Charlotte, NC:
• The Charlotte single-family luxury market is a Seller’s Market with a 22% Sales Ratio.
• Homes sold for a median of 97.78% of list price in April 2019.
• The most active price band is $1,000,000-$1,099,999, where the sales ratio is 37%.
• The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $810,000.
• The median days on market for April 2019 was 34 days, down from 37 in March 2019.
Click here to see the full report including graphs.
Search for luxury homes in and around Charlotte, NC –
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.